31 October 2006

oh, leaves

reminds me of home
reminds me of home
the north side of my house growing up was covered with ivy.
sadly i never captured its autumn glory while i lived there.
i can't seem to stop taking photos of the trees this fall. i'll even pull over whilst driving somewhere to take snaps with my digital cam. and i've already gone on three "official" photo outtings with my 35mm cam.

i try to tell myself that i don't need yet another photograph of a glowing, glorious tree. yet God chooses to pour out His creativity year after year, tree after tree, without tiring or thinking it "too much" - so who am i to stop enjoying and documenting just a few more of His greatest triumphs?

oh, leaves
oh, leaves
really wanted to take a picture laying in a bunch of leaves,
but figured a public curb was more acceptable than a stranger's lawn. :)